Here are several tests you can request from your doctor if you want to investigate the root cause behind your symptoms.
- IgG Food Antibody Assessment (test for food sensitivities)
- Microbiome testing (gut bacteria test)
- Comprehensive Stool Analysis (tests for dysbiosis, parasites, inflammation, blood, etc.)
- Candida and yeast testing
- SIBO testing (test for small intestine bacteria overgrowth)
There are many labs that offer this type of testing such as Great Plains Laboratory, Everlywell, Viome, and Genova.