- B12 is essential for brain and central nervous system function, forming red blood cells and converting food into energy.
- Iron plays a significant role in our kid's moods, attention span, and overall health.
- Magnesium facilitates brain electrical activity and aids in calming the nervous system.
- Omega-3s provide essential DHA to support a child’s developing brain.
- Probiotics encourage good bacteria in the gut and while in transit modulate the immune system.
- Protein is the building block for the body and the brain!
- Vitamin B is required to produce neurotransmitters like serotonin, which governs both mood and behavior.
- Vitamin D enables the function of each cell in the body, and it performs a vital purpose in attention and the way the brain functions.
- Zinc facilitates neurotransmitter function.
- Fish Oil or Flax Oil: Nourishes the nervous system.
- Probiotics: Supports the gut-brain axis.
- Ashwagandha: As an adaptogen, it supports physical and mental wellbeing and improves resilience to stress.
- Passionflower: A calming nervine herb. Great as an herbal tea.
- GABA: A neurotransmitter in the brain that is essential to serotonin production.
- L-Theanine: An amino acid that enhances attention, lowers stress and boosts relaxation.
- Rhodiola: As an adaptogen, it supports physical and mental wellbeing and improves resilience to stress.
- Clary Sage
- Ylang Ylang